If you’re looking to inject a little lightness and brightness into your room, you’ve chosen the right product. Our White MDF has a sleek, modern look and smooth, comfortable feel. And nothing brightens up a room quite like its clean white surface.
But what is MDF, actually? The inside is panel board made from wood pulp and EU-approved urea formaldehyde. Quality production ensures that the panel board is crafted for consistency. It’s coated with a fresh white enamel to give it extra strength and extra style. Treat it right, and this material will be with you for a long time.
Use and care
- Keep MDF products away from direct sunlight, heaters, wet or rough surfaces.
- Clean the surfaces regularly with a soft, white, clean, cotton cloth.
- We do not recommend using MDF products outdoors.
- To keep the surfaces looking their best, avoid bringing them in contact with materials that could stain them or make them dirty.
- Gently remove dust particles with a soft, dry, cotton cloth.
- For more cleaning power, clean the surface using a soft, clean, white, cotton cloth dampened in lukewarm water. Leave the surface to dry.
- If you spill greasy or stinky substances (oil, food, beer, coffee etc.), wipe them first with absorbent paper. Then, use a pH-neutral detergent (like dishwashing detergent), just five drops diluted in one litre of warm water. The best way to clean is to gently wipe with a soft, clean, white, cotton cloth, dampened in the mixture. Do not rub vigorously.
- Please don’t use abrasive cleaners, such as soft scrub cleansers or scouring sponges.
- Test all cleaners first for the effect on a small surface of MDF that is not immediately visible.