Few materials are closer to nature than cotton. Comfy, durable and versatile, cotton feels as good as it looks. And as sturdy and long lasting as it is, cotton is recyclable. So, when you’ve squeezed out all the pleasure it can provide, it can return to the earth from which it came. Just as Mother N. intended.
Our cotton webbing is made of cotton fibres (99%) and polyester threads on the side (1%). All our webbings are treated with a flame retardant and anti-dirt coating. So it’s ready to take on the tangled web of daily life.
We've assembled a fresh palette of colours. Choose wisely, or jump straight to pink.
Use and care
- Keep the fabric out of direct sunlight, and away from heaters, wet or rough surfaces.
- Once in a while, run a soft brush over the fabric to loosen dirt. Then vacuum gently. Be careful with brush accessories for your vacuum cleaner: hard brushes may cause damage.
- Our cotton webbing doesn't always play well with other fabrics. Be careful with materials that are not colour fast, as they might cause discoloration. Brighter shades of our cotton webbing tend to take on abrasion from items such as jeans more easily.
- Gently remove dust particles with a soft, dry, cotton cloth.
- If you spill water-soluble liquids (coffee, tea, milk, etc.) on the fabric, dab them immediately with a soft, clean, cotton, white cloth or absorbent paper. Next, rub the stain gently from the outside towards the centre, using a soft, clean, white, cotton cloth dampened with lukewarm water. Leave the surface to dry.
- If you spill greasy substances (oil, chocolate, ketchup, etc.), dab them carefully with absorbent paper. Then, use a pH-neutral detergent (like dishwashing detergent), just five drops diluted in one litre of warm water. The best way to clean is with a soft, clean, white, cotton cloth, dampened in the mixture, using dabbing or absorption method. Do not rub vigorously. Friction is not your friend.
- For a periodical, thorough clean, you could consider at-home dry cleaning products. Use a dry cleaning ecological solvent (that can be used by hand) together with a soft, white, cotton cloth, following the solvent cleaning instructions.
- Before you clean, test all cleaners first on a small piece of fabric that is not immediately visible.